Friday, September 28, 2018

ACAA's October meeting features gourd and bead artist Robert Swedsen - Wed Oct 10

Robert Swendsen will Demonstrate at October Meeting Robert Swedsen’s beadwork on gourds will be the demonstration at the monthly meeting on Wednesday, October 10. He has won numerous awards for his work and has had his pieces featured in magazines.

Robert says of his designs, “My work spans over 40 years of my life. Though I am not of Native American descent, my interest in their beadwork influences much of my work. I truly hope you enjoy viewing my work and can see the time and effort that goes into the making of each piece.”

The demonstration will be after the business meeting on October 10th and the public is welcome to attend. www.amadorartists.org







No comments:

Post a Comment