Monday, March 4, 2019

Woodcarver Aaron Bullock to demonstrate at March ACAA Meeting - Wed Mar 13

ACAA March Meeting: Aaron Bullock
Wednesday, March 13 at 7PM
Amador Senior Center
229 New York Ranch Road
Jackson, CA
AmadorArtists.org

"I retired from CDF now CAL FIRE in 1996 and tried wood carving for about a year after which I started a second career in regulatory work. There went the art on the shelf for another dozen years. When I finally retired for the last time I came across a medium that suited me, the mighty gourd, nine years ago. I tried most of the mediums and am currently adding sculpting to my gourd art. I will demonstrate the materials I use and how to manipulate the clays and epoxy woods, as well as show different gourd and non gourd uses for the mediums including colors and tools of the trade. I hope to see you at the ACAA meeting in March."

-Aaron Bullock



No comments:

Post a Comment